EDS Scotland carry out testing and audits on dust and fume extraction systems throughout Scotland to ensure your system is working effectively and efficiently.
To improve the operational effectiveness and increase safety on your extraction system, we offer basic maintenance to keep it working efficiently.
Our basic maintenance includes the following:
- Machine and equipment manual
- Precautions to be taken
- House keeping
- How to operate
- Informal checks
- Safety information
If you need maintenance on specific aspects of your dust extraction system, we offer planned maintenance services which can be tailored to each customers’ individual requirements.
To minimise or eliminate breakdowns and the costs that come with them, EDS offers information on the following:
- Automatic alarm, stating what to be checked and when
- Lubrication types, when to be lubricated and how much to use
- Details of how the checks are made
- Equipment requirements
- Spares to be kept in stock